Wednesday, November 30, 2011

'Seekers' completed, female lead in the air

     Seekers is completed, save for a few bits that need to be cleaned up.  As for the cast, well, I think I have Bill Oberst, jr. as a shoe in for the male lead, Michael Larson, and I recently contacted Angelina Armani about playing Claire.  As for the female lead, I told you before that I think Jennette McCurdy (tv's iCarly) would be a great choice, but after careful consideration, and being realistic, I decided if she can't or won't, then maybe Emily Browning (Sucker Punch, The Uninvited, Stranded) would play it. 
     I know what you're thinking, "Who is Emily Browning?"  Well, I never actually heard of her name before either, but after I saw the cover for Sucker Punch, I wanted to know who she was.  So, I did my research and she has an impressive resume under her belt.  But lets see what happens.  Things are starting to look up.  It's a long process, but worth it.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment