Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!!

     As we say goodbye to 2011, and reflect on the past year:  the good, bad, ugly, meeting new people, making some great new friends, when I think about it, it's been quite an exciting year for me. 
     I wrote my first feature screenplay, Seekers, which made it all the way to the finals at Shriekfest.  Even making it to the semi-finals was exciting for me.  But to make it that far, was incredible.  And it was first time writing a full length feature!!
     I met some really great people who gave me great advice on writing including, Gregory Blair, Todd Farmer and Emilio Estevez.   I'm forever grateful to everyone who has been supportive and encouraging me to keep pushing forward and never giving up. And I don't intend to.
     I'm working on a few scripts, mainly devoting my time to a slasher script I am writing and will probably be submitted to Shriekfest 2012!
    I'm looking forward to scaring the shit out of everyone next year! Muahahahaha!  ;)
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment