Monday, January 23, 2012

Horror short film in development ; 3rd draft of 'Hell Weekend' completed.

     I have been busy writing, reading, rewriting and rereading my screenplay for Hell Weekend.  I think with one more revision it will be completed.  But, who knows how that will turn out.
     The characters are more fleshed out and real.  The kills are extreme and over the top (I'm thinking hardcore R-rating) and intense.  Exactly what you would expect for a flick that's a throwback to the 80's slasher craze!  And yes, there is T-n-A for all you horndogs out there!  Haha.  I even threw in something for the ladies, too.  ;-)
      I am also looking to do a short film that I will write and direct in the coming months and will be posted here on my blog as well my youtube account.  I will keep you updated on its status as it progresses.  Right now, it is just a brainstorm.  But, it's brewing.
     With the horror festival, Shriekfest, right around the corner, I am going to be getting my ass in high gear to get the script and the short film finished and, if I can, submit them both.  I'm not holding my breath for both to be able to be entered though.  I think it's one or the other.  Again, I will keep you posted. 
      Until then, keep on screaming, you twisted psychos! :-)


      

1 comment:

  1. If you ever need music for your horror features. have a check on my music at: beatpick.com/artists/immundus

    cheers

    ReplyDelete